Complaints procedures for parents of children with SEND needs

If you are a parent of a child at Nansen who has Special Educational Needs, and there is something which you think is not quite right, please contact the SENCo in the first instance.

Alternatively, please visit our school office or telephone 0121 389 3787. Our staff will then talk to you about how you can get in contact with our SEN Governor Sean Cross.

For further information please see our complaints policy which can be found on our website under key information – policies.