How are parents of our pupils with SEN involved at Nansen?
Nansen have an open-door policy and we are always available for parents to contribute to their child’s education.
- Our website has lots of information about our curriculum and the support children can get. In addition to this website information, we offer our parents:
- Regular meetings with the SENCo or Inclusion leader;
- Parents evenings where children’s additional needs can be discussed;
- Parents are invited to reviews of provision where appropriate;
- We signpost to parent groups and other services.
- Coffee mornings every half term.