How can parents find the Birmingham Local Authority’s local offer?

Birmingham City Council has a website which has up-to-date information about the range of services provided for children with Special Educational Needs. You can access the Birmingham Local Offer by visiting the following website:

SEND Local Offer - Birmingham (signed)

Find out more at Music: What A Wonderful Day by Shane Ivers -